Thursday, November 21, 2002

The truck is fixed.

I've got about 185 of those Leadheads 205 gr. .358 LBT GCs left and I'm going to use some of them in .357 Magnums. I've always thought that might be a good load, we'll now see.

Of course I've got those SG loads ready for testing as well. I'm excited about that, too.

The TC-List is talking about a postal match. I want to shoot my 10" .44 Mag. in that. I think that I'll use the Hornady 240 HPs I've got loaded and just dial them in. However, it is a new project to come up with a load for this barrel (or should I stick with the 300 gr. Hornady XTP load I use in the 21" barrel?).

Has been raining steadily today. May have to take the Swede out. The 6.5x55 and my 7-30 Waters are sighted to have similar point blank range. However, the Swede is unscoped and more rain "friendly".

No comments: