Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Waiting, waiting...

If anyone cares (do these folks care about customers?), I'm still waiting on my black anodized Tyler-T grip adapter for the J-frame S&W. MAYBE only a couple of more weeks. I think that would make 9 weeks for delivery. Oh, they said they had it but they had to get it anodized. At the same time they denied there were delivery delays due to problems getting these things anodized.

Not to say that Ajax is any better. Got a backorder notification today. Apparently the grips must be made. 2-3 weeks there.

I'm hoping the Herretts I bought from a fellow in New City (not NYC), NY will get here soon and I can continue with my plans and use of the Colt Detective Special. I'm supposing that I'll be ordering a Silver Dollar holster from Simply Rugged with the inside-out option and third belt slot for cross-draw carry. I hesitate to order a Tyler-T for the gun...

Also a book seller failed to tell me that they had cancelled an order and there I was wondering when the order would arrive. Ordered from another seller. Fool me once... It is one thing to have to cancel an order, it is another to fail to tell the customer. That is NOT good customer service. Well, I did find another copy and now I'm waiting on that...

Meanwhile, my wife is STILL waiting for me to become bored with this hobby! Me, I'm just hoping they have shooting in heaven.

No comments: