Monday, January 09, 2006

The .32 Single-Six is enroute and I had to go out and buy some ammo and bullets. Couldn't wait. Isn't that always the way of it?

This should be an interesting gun and cartridge. It has the potential to be a great deal of fun and useful for training the grandson.

What I really need to do is finish cleaning up the reloading area. I've gotten a lot done but it isn't finished.

I also need to finish those projects I've been meaning to get to. Perhaps if we have more cold weather I'll be more inclined to stay inside and do them. I also have NON-shooting stuff to do.

The county in which I reside now has a bounty on coyotes. $75 1 Jan to 1 May, $50 1 May on. Limit to $5000 paid to any one individual. They have limited hours during which they process for the bounty and clip the ears. So, I'm thinking that if I can learn to hunt coyotes AND get access to them I might make enough to buy another gun. Yeah, right! We'll see.

There are a lot of forums and web sites dedicated to this sort of thing.

No comments: