Monday, October 17, 2011

Notes from the gun shop...

Not much happening apart from sales of ammo, muzzle-loading stuff and guns (7 in the last two hours today!). The Marlin 1889 Deluxe .38 WCF is still in the shop. It is asking $1800+ but negotiation will bring the price down a bit. Very nice gun overall.

I have to ask, why is it that some folks will ask you a question but make it clear they don't really want/like your answer? They will either argue with you, with absolutely no background to know different/better, or ask the "other" guy working the exact same question. I love it when the "other" guy gives them the exact same answer and they say, "Well, that's what HE said!" It seems they expected a different answer. Some are so dumb that if they get the same answer worded differently they THINK it IS a different answer. Yes, you see (hear) these people everywhere not just in the gun shop. I wish I understood why they do this, then MAYBE I could help them along a little quicker.

By the by I came home to a good dinner. Nana is cooking more of these now that she's retired.

No comments: