Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bathroom renovations continue...

Yep, the renovations continue... to get my goat! What a royal pain! I no sooner get the old big mirror cut to new dimensions than the electricians put the GFI outlet in the wrong place which requires I take the mirror back to be shortened. I love my wife but she's right, we don't speak the same language. My language is the language/jargon of the trades and hers is the language of her "vision" (the single best word that describes what she imagines). I speak in specifics and she in generalities which she thinks I must understand. She has a vision, the general parameters of which she can communicate to one and all. But the devil is in the details. I simply can not always understand what she means. Much hair pulling, were my hair longer, results from this. It should be very nice once we get it done. After all, she has very nice visions!

No comments: