Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Handgun Hunter Magazine

Ok, I'm going to jump on a bandwagon, mostly for selfish reasons. Having seen this magazine mentioned on the Sixgunner forum, I ordered the last three issues without hesitation. I'm impressed. Handgun Hunter has more high quality photos (for us illiterates) than any other publication of which I'm aware including Single Rifle and Double Gun Journal. Published in Stafford, VA (another reason to support this fine magazine) by Gary Smith (who I do not know), everything about this magazine speaks to quality. The magazine is a full color publication, perfect bound, printed with a 100# cover and 60# inside pages. Heck I couldn't even find a spelling error (maybe I should read it again). I think that if this thing remains in publication it should be worth taking to the book binder for preservation... Check it out.

No comments: